Share |

Friday 8 May 2009

Chin Huat, 1BlackMalaysia: IPD Brickfields, 8.30pm - Why we need you there

I think some will be at KFC around 8. If you need map to the police station, see here.

I have thought a lot about the perils of facing the police of late.

Last night and this morning, they threw the full might of their fury against us, showing the highest levels of intimidation and harassment ever under the Najib administration.

I did not enjoy being arrested, those years ago. I bet those who did last night and today didn’t either.

But I’m sick and tired of being pushed around, and although I’m tempted to curl up and watch Star Trek, the fight must go on.

You see, I think the police are trying to test our resolve.

They hope that if they continue to beat us down, in Perak and elsewhere, we will just dwindle and die out, ceasing to be an inconvenience to injustice.

I say Malaysians are better than that.

But you know what? That’s only my opinion. Is it true?

Words are only worth so much. Answer by showing up tonight.

*

ps- in case I don’t get a chance to later, I would like to point out how proud I am of these Monash students who stood up bravely for Chin Huat. Well done!!

No comments: