Share |

Monday 13 September 2010

Azmin speaks

By Ibrahim Ali,

I just got off the phone with YB Azmin Ali.

I drew his attention to my post “Khalid, aye or nay?”, and the e-mail dated 5th April that he is said to have sent to MB Khalid.

Would he want to respond to this allegation, I asked.

In the strongest possible terms, Azmin denied having authored this letter.

I asked about the blog reports linked in my post that suggested that he had supplied the doctored photographs of Zaid that were used by UMNO during the Hulu Selangor by-election.

Again, and in equally strong terms, Azmin denied this charge.

We chatted for a while.

I told him that I would continue to blog on the information that I am constantly receiving about the goings-on in PKR, and in particular about allegations that he and Anwar are on a Muslim agenda, because the public have a right to know, but will avail to him the right of reply.
Posted by Haris Ibrahim

No comments: