Share |

Sunday 16 May 2010

Aiya, why so serious one lah?

Umno has expressed its anxiety that Ibrahim Ali is a Pakatan Rakyat Trojan Horse that was sent to Barisan Nasional to create havoc in the ruling coalition. Judging by his latest outburst, reported by Malaysiakini (below), there are those in Umno who feel that Ibrahim Ali may in fact be giving Barisan Nasional the kiss of death.


NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin

A friend sent me this today:

I was stuck in a traffic jam on the PLUS Highway last week. Nothing moved for half an hour when suddenly a man knocked on my window. So I rolled down my window and asked, "What's going on?"

''Terrorists down the road have kidnapped a few UMNO politicians. They're asking for a ransom or they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."

I then asked, "How much is everyone giving on average?"

"Most people are giving about a gallon."

*************************************************

Umno has expressed its anxiety that Ibrahim Ali is a Pakatan Rakyat Trojan Horse that was sent to Barisan Nasional to create havoc in the ruling coalition. Judging by his latest outburst, reported by Malaysiakini (below), there are those in Umno who feel that Ibrahim Ali may in fact be giving Barisan Nasional the kiss of death.

'I won't apologise even with a gun to my head'

In response to the demand by an MCA central committee member for an apology, a combative Ibrahim Ali said saying sorry to the MCA or its president would be the last thing for him to do while alive over the matter.

“I don't need to apologise to anybody. Even if the guy puts a gun to my head, I would not do so,” the head of Malay rights group Perkasa told Malaysiakini when contacted today.

“If they don't want Malays to gather, then the Chinese also should not hold gatherings,” he said.

Those who disagreed with such gatherings by Malays as the 'Melayu Bangkit' ('Malays Rise') assembly by Gertak, should find another place of sojourn, he added.

“This is my country, this is Malaysia and I know the history of Malaysia."

"Before it became Malaysia (in 1963), it was known as Persekutuan Tanah Melayu (Federation of Malaya)," he stressed.

“Even Tun Mahathir himself had explained that the gathering was meant to inform, and that the gathering was peaceful, just as the Chinese also organise their own gatherings.”

“If they (MCA members) do feel not safe with Malays having such gatherings, they can leave the country,” he quipped. -- Malaysiakini

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/131889

*************************************************

Yesterday, I had to go to the Royal Eye Hospital for an eye examination. My optician is worried that I may be suffering from an ailment that may lead to blindness so she arranged for this examination.

I was asked to look at the following chart and was able to only see the first two lines. It may be true, after all, that I am losing my eyesight. Is this why I can no longer see which way Pakatan Rakyat is going?

Hmm…and I thought that Pakatan Rakyat was losing its direction. Maybe it’s just me after all.

Got to go for that eye operation as soon as possible.

No comments: