Share |

Thursday 7 May 2009

RPK- Spins again?

by drrafick

1. I had been resisting the idea of writing about RPK latest revelation in his blog, MT. This time he specifically mentioned the name of a military SB investigation officer, Kol Azmi and Jamaluddin Jarjis as well as Tengku Razaleigh in his writing. The temptation of not writing is too great for me to ignore.

2. My fear of being pick up by the authorities has also forced me to ignore the matter initially. When a fellow blogger who has been pushing the agenda that everyone wear black on May 7, 2009 was pick up recently, I start to develop unconscious fear.

3. I was equally worried as I too had published in my blog that my blog image section will remain a black screen until democracy is fully restored in Perak. It has been 3 months since I put it up. Somehow, some people are scared of the colour black and action is being taken. Apparently, anyone wearing black tomorrow will be pick up. Online news reported that 3 people have been picked up by the police so far and I guess the lawyers will have tough time to go to work tomorrow as they only wear black clothes. In my case I have 3 pair of shoes and they are all black color.

4. My heart says I should write. My brain says otherwise. I am about to collapse under the fear factor that has been inflicted upon me by those in power. I am probably at the fringe of the pressure circle and yet I could feel it. I cannot imagine what those people like RPK and many others who are in the epicentre of pressure are actually feeling. No wonder RPK has absconded.

5. Coming back to RPK latest publication, I did some digging on my own. Firstly the name that RPK mention Lt. Kol Azmi actually existed in the Special Investigation Branch (SIB) of the Military Intelligence. Maybe when RPK met him, he was a Lt. Kol but today he is a full Kol i.e. Kol Azmi Zainal Abidin and he is the head of the SIB.

6. His enemies say that he is an apple polisher and he is very close with the current Director of Military Intelligence (DMI) as both were school mates. I would not know whether that is the truth as having been in the service there are plenty of jealous people around who always has something bad to say to those who climb the career ladder too quickly. What is important is that the character mentioned by RPK does exist and RPK had accurately described his post as well.

7. Tengku Razaleigh has not said anything so far. In fact he has not updated his blog for a long time. I missed his writing. However in the online media today, it is reported that Jamaluddin Jarjis will be given a minister post but assigned to the USA. What a coincidence? It smells as stink as a rotten fish. RPK mentioned that there was an attempt to buy him out via JJ. Could it be that PI Bala who had disappeared was also bought?

8. In the case of JJ it appears that he will also disappear from the Malaysian political radar. This is a sacrifice that certainly must be compensated adequately. Anyway this is the first time I heared that a Malaysian was posted overseas as a Minister. I was only born yesterday. I would not know. Maybe it has been practice before.

9. What I don’t get it is why RPK has not recorded his conversation with JJ when he met in the car. A simple RM100, MP3 set would have done the job. If he had done that and published it in then YouTube; then his story would be more credible. Hold on, I am making an assumption here. Maybe there was a recording and who knows it might just surface soon. As for Perak I am reserving my comments until tomorrow. I have said enough. Today, Tun Mahathir also agrees that BN had made the wrong move in Perak.

No comments: