Share |

Saturday 15 January 2011

#TanyaNajib Video: What Najib Said vs. What Najib Meant (#WNSvWNM)

He didn’t think he’d get away that easily did he?
Jelas.info presents What Najib Said vs. What Najib Meant (#WNSvWNM)
Enjoy!

Q: Pirates vs. Ninjas – who do you think will win?
WNS: “depends where the duel takes place. Land = ninjas. Sea = priates”
WNM: Dua-dua pun bodoh, klo nak menang pakailah C4.
Q: Baju Datuk Seri, siapa yang ironkan?
WNS: “Kalau ada masa, saya memang nak iron baju sendiri…. sejak masuk politik, takde masa… nasib baiklah ada pembantu rumah untuk ironkan baju saya”
WNM: WTF kind of idiot question is that. The person who irons my clothes is paid enough to hire someone else to iron her clothes. But I’m not allowed to hire any young women for the jobla… Neither is Rais
Q: Do you see the glass half empty or half full?
WNS: “Invariably I like to see it half full”
WNM: Actually, the only full I like is Saifull
Q: Pernah bacakah buku The Prince?
WNS: “Saya pernah baca buku The Prince, dan saya ingat lagi beberapa quotation.. tapi saya bukan peminat The Prince atau Machiavelli. Dalam bidang politik, saya tidak mengamalkan prinsip Machiavelli”
WNM: Machiavellian? I’d have to grow a pair first, brah.
Q: Where can I get some nice char kuey teow
WNS: “If you come to my open house during Aidilfitri, you will get nice char kuey teow”
WNM: You expect a handout more than once a year? Fck off!
Q: Are you jealous of Khairul (Msian goalkeeper) because he trended and now it’s your turn?
WNS: “I’m happy that a fellow Malaysian has trended and become an idol among the young people. I think it’s good we have more and more such personalities”
WNM: Are you trying to get me killed?!?! DO NOT MENTION THE WORD “jealous” IN FRONT OF SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!
Your own #WNSvWNM interpretations are most welcome :)
ps- Najib seems to end the video with some sort of evil laugh. I have no frikkin’ clue what he meant by that, but it scared the shit out of me. What do you think he was laughing about?

No comments: