Share |

Sunday 23 May 2010

Rosmah teaches Martha Stewart about “a meal every 2 hrs”

Caption contest anyone? :)
Am I the only one who’s a little sketched out by Martha Stewart’s visit?
Not much against her personally, but the way she’s being wined and dined by Rosmah, and the copious ‘praise’ she’s giving, makes me think: this must be costing Malaysians a pretty penny :P
Anyone know how much exactly? All for a bunch of tweets? (one day @NatAsasi will make equal millions I’m sure, haha)
I mean, this is from the wonderful people that brought us the 2 page Rosmah ad – and inviting Martha Stewart round seems to fit into the whole ‘look at me! look at me! i’m kicking it with the rich and famous’ kinda mould :P
Of course, I cannot help but recall that Martha Stewart has been convicted and jailed for financial cheating – which went put together with Rosmah and all involving her, just increases the sketch factor.
The whole thing just makes my hair stand on end just a little bit :P “Rosmah effect”? :P :)
Parting shot:
“A food coma – a meal every two hours – here you are asked – have you eaten?” she tweeted on Wednesday.
A meal every two hours would certainly account for the girth of a certain someone :D Upon seeing said someone, I think it’s more like “I’m going to be eaten!!” :P :)

No comments: