Share |

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Debate on Hindraf

I have personally (and in your blog) told members of HINDRAF to change the name to INDRAF in vain. As you rightly pointed out, groups like these have no right to disallow anyone, irrespective of race, religion and the colour of their skin, to be members. If they do not invite others, then I totally agree, it's just another racist party, no different from UMNO, MCA and MIC.

Dear Pete,

You are to my knowledge the only genuine person who is fighting for ALL Malaysians and their rights. I have yet to see PR or keADILan making progress in this.

Do not misunderstand the content of my comments. I did read what you wrote about going to the temple and all - which I must applaud. And you are right, any opposition party MUST unconditionally accept anyone who wishes to fight for justice - that is the kind of party that might just stand a chance of instilling a sense of 'terrorism' among the arrogant racist bigots who walk through the Corridors of Power.

I have personally (and in your blog) told members of HINDRAF to change the name to INDRAF in vain.

As you rightly pointed out, groups like these have no right to disallow anyone, irrespective of race, religion and the colour of their skin, to be members. If they do not invite others, then I totally agree, it's just another racist party, no different from UMNO, MCA and MIC.

What is lamentable is the dysfunctional rookies who might, as I see it, tarnish the image of MT. That, in essence, was what I was trying to say.

I do not wish MT to lose its integrity as a podium of freedom and justice for all.

As stated in my blog, you gave up a life of luxury - the life of one of the royals - to struggle and pursue the fight for a Malaysian Malaysia.

You are now in exile - and still fighting for a cause...a cause that will benefit ALL Malaysians.

I know I am with you Pete and we know you do have millions of sympathizers who believe in your cause.

Please feel free to post this in your blog if you like.

anon

No comments: