Share |

Sunday 15 March 2009

A Small acknowledgement To Sir. Wathamoorthy

From Thaarani's blog

Dear Sir. Waythamoorthy, I had just received my SPM results and i scored straight A'S. 8 A1'S AND 2 A2'S.I even appeared in news and was interviewed.

I would like to mention here that i dedicate my success to you as you are my inspiring leader. I wish to be like you in future. Your will to never give up and stay strong through all odds, has inspired me. I also hope that new generation Indians do not forget your contribution to Indian society. Your bravery shall be a stepping stone to all Indians in Malaysia towards acHieving their dreams.
Besides that, my true ambition is to become an Indian leader whom capable of setting Indians in this country 'free'. I bow to upon my honour.

I am currently pursuing my ACCA in Sunway University in Bandar Sunway.
Sir, Thanks a lot for inspiring me and teaching me valuable lessons in life.
MAKKAL SAKTHI

No comments: