Share |

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Chitrakala: Statement by MIC Youth coordinator T. Mohan

March 17 2009
Statement by MIC Youth coordinator T. Mohan

Referring to the front page report in Makkal Osai, I wish to categorically state that the report in the newspaper as well as in the Indian Malaysian Online were total fabrication of lies.

I am seeking legal opinion in order to initiate legal proceedings against the newspaper and the online portal.

The suspended MIED CEO Chithrakala is a partner in Suria Setia Capital Berhad (SSCB) and Silverline Sdn Bhd. She had invested RM3.5 mil in SSCB for a deal which later did not go through and she had taken back the money.

It was only on Feb 5, Chithrakala informed me that the RM3.5 mil which she had invested was loan from MIED and Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu. She had not indicated where she had got the funds for the investments before.

I had given my full cooperation to the investigations by the police.

There is no iota of truth in the claims that I had secured the canteen and security services in the AIMST University.

There is no question of me abandoning Chithrakala or joining Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu in nailing her. This is a malicious and unfounded allegation.

The newspaper concern should be more responsible in checking the online reports and verifying with the involved parties before publishing it.chitrakala

I want the newspaper to publish an apology prominently for publishing a false article without verification.

I know that a businessman who has a political ambition to become the youth chief has been undertaking a campaign to tarnish my name. I will not hesitate to take legal action against those responsible.

I have always said that anyone who believes that he can serve the Indian community can contest for the MIC Youth party elections in June.

The businessman should work for the Indian community and contest for the youth chief post rather than being involved in underhand tactics.

Ends


--
Yours Sincerely,

Novinthen.K

No comments: