Share |

Saturday 11 October 2008

Sivaraj-Financial Crisis

Good day to whom it may concern. I'm Sivaraj a/l Konjoramah,18, an undergraduate of Aimst University. I'm currently studying in Term1 Year1 for MBBS. My MBBS programme commenced on 16th September 2008. Before coming into MBBS, I did my Foundation of Science and Pre-Medicine in Aimst using my own money. Even so, I have an outstanding fees of RM500.00 for Pre-Medicine. I got 11As in SPM and 7As in PMR. I'm a PTS leaper too. I'm facing financial crisis in paying up my fees for MBBS. My dad is permanently disabled and unable to work.

His left leg has been amputated. My dad is having problem to support my higher education. I want to be a renowned doctor. I don't have much time to pay up my Term 1 Year 1 fees.

My first term fees is RM19,850. I need your help. Can u give any suggestion to overcome this financial problem of mine, please?Thanking you in anticipation.

Contact: Sivaraj K. Ramah <sivaraj_punisher@hotmail.com>

No comments: