Share |

Friday 31 May 2013

Italy: Muslim Attacks Sex Shop Then Shouts About the Glory of Islam


He had had enough of the "decadence of western morals". So the "young North African" put an enormous paving stone into his rucksack. In mid-afternoon, he went to throw it through the window of the sex shop "Sex appeal" in Bolzano, in Trentino-Alto Adige. He then remained, calmly awaiting the arrival of the police "while shouting about the glory of Islam". Between shouts, he puffed on his cigarette.

The manager, Giovanni Lo Iacono, is still terrified of it: "It was 5.30 pm on Friday afternoon, I was chilling inside the ship when I heard a terrible crash and I saw the shop window explode. At first I though a car had smashed into it. If the rock had fallen on my head, it would have killed me."

"Outside," he said, "the street was full of people. The shop window might also have fallen on someone. It's very heavy, made with anti-burglary double glazing. We needed a crane to install it."

No comments: