Share |

Friday 17 June 2011

Uthaya support All Indians, support Ambiga and Bersih 2.0

FMT LETTER
From Jaindian, via e-mail
Mr Uthayakumar, I supported your Hindraf cause from day one.  Yes you were there for the sensational cases of the abused, and fought against police brutality, starting from the Francis’s case to the temple demolitions and what not.
You initiated the summons to United Kingdom with your brother for Indians, and you gathered us on the fateful day of Nov 25th (I still carry a mark of a tear gas pellet on my waist). It was fun to see a huge gathering of Indians motivated by one cause money. You promised us that.
After that you and your so-called gang were hauled up and were in ISA and became heroes. Your release was the much awaited thing for us, we waited for you to arrive in Batu Caves for prayers ( I took leave but told my boss where I was going. He called me an ‘Idiot’ and said that you and your ilk were self-centered people, not Mahatmas).
I didn’t care. My Hero was coming and I wanted to be there (I have personal photos to attest to this). I was there with you, bathed in sweat but happy that you will do something for the Indians and my kin.
But ‘No’, all you five guys were torn apart from being Indians, one formed Makkal Shakti Party with Najib’s help, You formed HRP, and I heard the other two planning to join MCLM and Kita. Mano, I have no comments as he is my Wakil Rakyat and he is doing everything he can in DAP.
He was the odd one out. Now, I admire Ambiga Srenivasan she is one gutsy lady and she didn’t promise anything. All she said was that we should have fair and clean polls for all Malaysians that’s all, and we should Walk for It.
What has this got to do with Pakatan and your demands of 15/38. You have a party of your own – the Human Rights Party and if you are sure the Indians will support you, go for it. But make sure that it will be fair and clean poll so that you can make your presence felt.
So,  walk with us. You are planning another Nov 25? Sorry my friend, there will not be thousands that you think will come for you again, you might be able to garner only about 500 to 1,000 persons, those who loyally support you.
The rest of us Indians will be not there for you.  If you can galvanise 10,000 persons on Nov 25, 2011, I will shaved my head bald and do abhisegam at your feet.  I plead with you, drop your Perkasa like stunts and support all Indians, support this Indian lady whom most people admire.
Let’s do Bersih 2.0 together with all our Malaysian brothers and make sure we have a clean and fair polls so that your HRP too will have a fair chance of winning seats in GE 13. To Ambiga Srinevasan hat’s off to you. I’m proud to be an Malaysian Indian.

No comments: