Share |

Thursday 12 August 2010

A spy camera that beeps?

I see a ‘spy camera’ has been found in Selangor MB Khalid Ibrahim’s office.
Oh my, there’s never a dull moment in Malaysia.
This is a spy camera – actually a hidden video camera – that beeps when the battery level is low. (That’s how the camera was found.)
I don’t know much about spy cameras, but I dare say such cameras are usually unobtrusive and quiet. This camera was neither: it was large and noisy.
A spy camera that beeps sounds like an oxymoron! Seems to me like a low-budget operation by amateurs.
Anyway, I hope they get to the bottom of this and find out who the culprit is. Must be some desperate characters out there.
I guess this is all par for the course in Bolehland.

1 comment:

Khun Pana aka johanssm said...

A real spy cam does not look like a cam.As it is not recognizable .
But the one found in the MB's office is bulky with LCD screen and judging from the photo it was connected to a UPS power backup unit.
Very low budget and childish set up.
Not even close to a set up done by amateur.