Share |

Friday 4 September 2009

Perak Adun Keshvinder injured during arrest - Anil Netto

Pix 1 Keshwinder Singh

Malim Nawar assembly member Keshvinder Singh reportedly suffered a hairline fracture on his forehead, a CAT scan revealed.

He was among three elected Pakatan reps detained when they tried to attend a sitting of the Perak State Assembly on 2 September.

Malaysiakini reports:

Recalling the incident, Keshvinder said he had walked up to the police to urge them to stop pushing the Pakatan reps because they were in the process of dispersing.

“Suddenly, about five people grabbed me and threw me on the floor. It was like wrestling you see on television. They were so rough,” he said.

“My head bounced off the floor. To make matters worse, someone placed his foot on my head while another kick me on the stomach. Another pulled my tie, choking me,” he added.

No comments: