Share |

Thursday 18 June 2009

A Girl from Belgium had 56 stars on facial tattoo

Kimberley Vlaeminck (18) from Kortrijk, a criminal complaint against tattoo artists / body Rouslan Toumaniantz of Tattoo Box after a very out of hand tattoo turn. That is the reports Het Laatste Nieuws.

"I asked him three stars to place on the left side of my left eye, but I came out with exactly 56 stars. Half of my face is full. I dare no longer on the street," sighed the teenager.

The girl claims that she fell asleep during the tattoo, which is very doubtful. "She agreed, but when her father saw it, began the misery," says Rouslan Toumaniantz our colleagues in the newspaper. (hln)

1 comment:

Askimagine said...

Lost in translation.

I think she should've done her research first on a tattoo site like this printed it out and showed him. That should've fixed the problem!