Share |

Thursday 9 April 2009

Two questions on Najib in the day/s ahead / ps- thank you cyber-Sarawak!

I know constant delays are bad for my rep, but I think I’m gonna wait on Najib’s cabinet lineup :P

Sorry for yet another postponement of article, but also got some stuff to do today. So, for today, can I ask you two questions that appear to be of interest?

1. What kind of cabinet would you, esteemed jelas.info reader, like to see announced?

2. Theory: if Najib wanted to stay in power longer and survive GE13, he should either dissolve the Perak State Assembly, or (more likely), somehow pave the way (via courts, etc) for Pakatan to retake the state gov’t (esp after the Bkt Gantang results). What do you think?

*

ps- If not too late, while we celebrate on the Peninsular, I wanted to register special thanks to brother/sister bloggers in Sarawak (incl. Lina Soo and team who worked so hard yesterday). Victory may have been denied us this round, but we’re in for the whole marathon, not just the sprint.

No comments: