Share |

Monday 30 March 2009

Regarding About our system

Dear Sirs,

Chinese and Indian students are being interviewed separately from the Malay students when applying for on-campus accommodation????

What THE FUCK is going on? I am pissed off with this nonsense. I shall now revert to foul language to show my disgust.

You fuckers are taking us for a ride after the last general election. You are now only focused on bringing down BN and not with meeting the expectations of people like me who hate BN policies and trusted you with my future, my children's future, and their children's future.

Get off your arse and ask these questions in Parliament. DO NOT HIDE BEHIND BRAVE PEOPLE LIKE KARPAL, GOBIND, RAJA PETRA, LIM KS and some of the heroes languishing in the ISA cells. If you cannot do your job with sincerity and dedication, SIMPLY FUCK OFF AND LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!!!

You certainly have earned my displeasure. I don't think even God can help us now.

Yours Disgustingly,

Major A R Ramachandran (Retd)

No comments: