Share |

Friday 20 February 2009

Stand tall and proud and scream ‘It’s not over ’til its over’! Will you heed the call?

-Haris Ibrahim

many-colours-11

RPK’s closing words in his ‘It’s not over ’til its over’ :

“And when the court rules against me and ***** ( never thought I’d see the day when I’d censor RPK on this blog, but there’s a first time for everything, I guess ) me off to Kamunting this Monday, I call upon all of you to stand tall and proud on the steps of the Palace of Injustice in Putrajaya and scream at the top of your lungs: IT’S NOT OVER ‘TIL IT’S OVER. And I will scream the same thing in the police van as I journey to Kamunting: IT’S NOT OVER ‘TIL IT’S OVER”

_____________________________________________

Pete, am I reading you right?

Have you just said that you’re bracing yourself for a long, drawn out battle?

Pete, am I reading you correctly?

Damn it, speak plainly, man!

Is this your call for us to take up positions, to stand with you for the long fight that awaits us?

People, will you come, take your place and stand tall and proud on the steps of the Palace of Injustice this Monday?

No comments: