Share |

Tuesday 11 November 2008

LYING CAN GET YOU OUT OF A MURDER RAP BUT ONE TOP MATA-MATA CAN'T TO SAVE HIS CHEAP LIFE.

The first and last time my dad belted me was when I sneaked out with my brother and some friends to swim at the Austin Pool (mountain stream) at the foothills of the Maxwell (now Larut) Hills. I lied but there were tell-tale evidence, like a wet pair of trousers. I learnt my lesson well…..if you wanna lie….make doubly sure that there are no evidence to expose you. Of course I deserved the punishment because for a 9 year old to take along his 7 year old brother for a swim at either the Austin or Burmese pool was a no-no where parents are concerned. It is suicidal, considering that it rains everyday in Taiping and a freak storm upstream can come downstream with ferocity and, without any warning, bring with it tree trunks to sweep the unsuspecting frolicker against those boulders and rocks.

I digressed but with a potent point. Lie if you have to, but do it INTELLIGENTLY, which some of us are stupidly incapable of. Like the CPO of Selangor.


I was not in PJ as I had to represent the group in IPOH’s first candlelight vigil at Taman D R Seenivasagam, so I am relying on MALAYSIAKINI’S report:

LIE #1

The PJ vigil was nearing the end but riot police broke up the gathering while some 300 people were singing the national anthem with the intention of dispersing immediately after. Despite video evidence, Selangor police chief Khalid Abu Bakar has denied that the police moved in on participants at a candlelight vigil last night while they were singing the national anthem.

"That is what they (participants) are claiming," Khalid told reporters at the Petaling Jaya police district headquarters about midnight.

When told that there was a video recording of the police action, Khalid replied: “I am denying it.” (He is saying that even if there was video evidence he was going to lie about it…..and that’s somebody who took an oath to protect the rakyat. )

Read More.....

No comments: